Monday, June 10, 2013

Boob Sweat

Seriously all you flat chested bizznatches are so lucky especially in the hot and humid summer.
The absolutely worst part of double D's is the boob sweat.
Ew. Gross.
When I get ready, I put socks under my boobs in my bra to sock up the sweat, save the bra "a little" before I go outside. Many times I forget and they stay in all day. There was a moment about 5 years ago I wanted to invent/put a patent on Boobie Socks. Then I was at Lane Bryantand they already have a like microfiber shit of an idea but same concept, buttya the MAN or flatboober that invented this doesnt know microfiber doesnt sop up no sweat, and actually makes me sweat more.
Maybe I'll call Victoria and let her in on my secret: Boobie Socks.
Seriously, It Works people!

No comments:

Post a Comment