Friday, June 7, 2013

fat food

Do you think I have an issue/problem/addiction if we ate out so many times in two weeks we spent $232.32?
Hmmm let me think, no, couldn't be a problem. On one income? Stupid.
We got paid 3 times this month and didn't have to pay preschool, so then we just blow that much money on NOTHING?!
What the hell is that?
I could have bought over a week's worth of groceries with that. OR anything other than fat food. I meant to say fat food not fast food, because that's all it is. Look around the next time you go into a fast food joint.
I have nothing to show for it except I didn't lose any weight this week or eat clean...so then I feel like I'm a lazy ass loser.
Worried about my kid being sick? Buy good ass vitamins/probiotics/Organic at Whole Foods but let her eat McDonald's????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Makes complete fucking sense. maybe for a moron.

What is it? What's it take to just change?  Why are things that do with my and my kids health just put on a back burner like it's no big deal? Why?
Only answer I can come up with is that I am in deed a lazy ass loser...
stressed out and depressed?

Combo meal upsized.





No comments:

Post a Comment