Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the faceless man in my dreams

Like seriously, 8 out of 10 dreams are about some faceless guy I meet...if it would happen to be an R-rated dream, it's usually with this NO_FACE and not my husband. Is this normal? Either way, it's not like I can help it.
In my last dream, my mom and I started going to a new catholic church that met at night. I didn't really like the new church but didn't want to tell my mom, so I just told her I'd rather sit outside in the back of the church where they have a monitor on where I can hear the sermon but be outside. In my dream, she just waved me off like whatever oh clever one. I was sitting back there and looking at the trees and tuning out the sermon because this long-haired dude was back there with me. We finally struck up a conversation...which in dream land I think lasted all but 5 minutes and we were back at his 3 room cottage gettin it on...hmmmm...we had to be quiet though because his daughter was asleep...this man again was faceless. I couldn't tell you one feature he had other than the long hair...I could probably describe every detail of his 3 room cottage though, which is just weird.
Why would I dream of faceless men? Why do I not at least, if it's not Moto Moto, dream of someone I've at least met once in real life? A book character I've conjured up in my head? A perfect fantasy man?
I CAN tell you with 100% certainty that any man I've ever had the hots for has had a face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment