Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inkdreaming

sorta like day dreaming, but just about what tattoos i want next...can't get it outta my head...i want to fix the 3 i have 1st of all, then add more more more more...addicting...i had a dream about making my star on my back more feminine and i found something i think i could pull off to make it not just cute but super cute...why am i typing in all lower case, normally that bugs me but i'm too lazy to care at the moment...i want starbursts instead of dots on my wrist with some color behind them...i want like 16 more smaller feminine looking star designs on my back...i want a flower and some ivy on my shoulder...i want a heart wearing a pink hoodie...i want at least my right arm to be sleeved...i want maggie's name somewhere...i want i want i want...

ok reality, time to fold the laundry i just fluffed AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment