Monday, May 3, 2010

LBS

When I see lbs, I cannot say pounds, I ALWAYS say "ullbbzz".
I also say a few other things 'wrong', which at some point or another I've been called out on and I find it funny...I didn't realize how I said it wasn't exactly right, I see in my head the word and it's correct to me.
Anyways, I say golf with no L "Goff"
I say Penguin with an I instead of an E "PINGguin"
I say chocolate with emphasis on an A sound that's not there "chaacklit".

Well maybe you say stuff that's wrong ish too...think about it.

I know someone who says panAcakes for pancakes, when clearly there is no extra A in there. Same person says ruin like ROON. I know someone who says onion like UNGyun. That is actually quite hard to pronounce it the way they say it, it's way back in the throaty sound...
See I'm not the only one, mine are endearing, yours are stupid. HA HA HA LOL
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment