Sunday, May 23, 2010

Making up songs

I woke up to Maggie not really yelling, but not really just asking for DONKEY.
Donkey is a McDonald's toy Will gave her (because Maggie likes Shrek more than me...awww...is that not adorable). Donkey has a waffle in his mouth. She loves the darn thing. I wish Maggie was just a little older to take her to the THEATRE to see Shrek Forever After because she stinkin LOVES the Shrek movies. Loves Loves Loves Shrek, Donkey, Kitty and Fiona! Talks about them regularly even if the movies are not on. Maggie also really likes to make up songs and sings them. She will just randomly throw in one of their names, it's so funny. Usually she is singing sort of in jibberish but with like every 3rd word a real word. One day, we were out on the front 'poach' singing into the bamboo stick...not safe, I know, shut up...anywho, she is singing...oh wee daddy me and mommy and daddy car lights shrek alklalllah lah lah loo loo weeeeeeeeeee eeeeee eeeeeee mommy eeee auntgin will em fiona ahhhh ewwwwwww...it cracks me up. When she gets to singing and dancing, it's so funny, I pretty much stop whatever it is I'm doing to be her audience. I think she likes that part too. I would say she sings and dances and makes up songs like every other day. She is the smartest kid alive, I know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment