Friday, May 7, 2010

Princess ToughinCakes

Maggie...she really cannot be defined. She is so sassy and her own being. She isn't me, she isn't Aj, she is ONE person all her own...sure she has qualities of ours, but really, I look at her and think you are such a cool person. She is a mix of girly cuteness with a sprinkle of toughness that's just about right. She can hold her own. She knows what she wants and how quickly she'll get it. The Sassy Stink in her is hilarious most times to me unless directed right at me with disgust in something I should not be telling her NOT to do or to do. Hello, I should know she'll do it when she's gosh darn good and ready.
She has lately been a little multitasker when carrying things, she will tuck at least two things under her arm and fill both hands up...used to be one thing at a time, back and forth back and forth...It could be moving the UN-LIT(unlike her aunt)candles from the holders to the table across the porch or her 'food' from her shopping cart to the table to have pretend cuisine...no more than a couple trips now, she's a busy lady and has an agenda to keep. I love this. It's funny to watch.
Today, I'm leaving to pick up the Fireman Rain Coat wearing nephew from school and Maggie says "I go too mhhhmmm"...I had every intention of taking her with me, but she tells me what she's doing and what black pat-n-leather fancy princess shoes she is going to wear while we do it! We picked Will up, go to the bad bad bad for you golden arches quick food for lunch place, go to my sister's for the kids to chow down their chicken nuggies and get their toy out of the happiest meal ever bag...anywho, midgit sees AntGin painting her nails after lunch and she says "fing-goes antgin, pretty!". Miss Thing needs a manicure apparently:) So, I painted hers, she is so cute, she really thinks it's pretty. She grabs my hand and says "mommy pretty", now I guess I need a manicure. While our nails are drying, she holds her hands out like a WOMAN to dry and says "don't touch". So, they are dry enough by her standards and she's on to the next thing...seriously chucking crayons all over the living room with Will. I mean chucking them! Ha. So wahlah, today we have Princess ToughinCakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment