Saturday, May 1, 2010

this I know

I know I don't like having conversations with strangers or people I don't know all that well...or neighbors...am I mean? No, I just really don't care that much about your life. In the time I could have been just having quality relaxing outside time with Maggie...well the neighbor was walking by and made himself comfortable.
I learned all kinds of shit I could really care less about. His sister's 1st husband is dying, her two older kids are in the military but on leave because of him dying, her newest daughter with her 2nd husband didn't make it to the bathroom last friday and he had to clean up poop, she is under weight for her age, she just turned two and she already has a nephew, his hands are really dry because of lifting something or nother at work, his dogwood tree had pink blossoms one year but now they're white, he usually gets up at noon, his cousin had nose surgery...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!
What I got out of this? Nothing, except I was really grossed out by the larger than life vein on the top of his knee and I couldn't stop staring...oh sorry, hmm, what did you say? I can't peel my eyes from the alien snake trying to escape through your knee...ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment