Friday, April 2, 2010

blog jealousy

I read these totally cool blogs and think mine is so lame.
I have nothing exciting to really say and I sure as hell am not a 'writer'....
so here goes anyways

wow alot has happened in the past few weeks.

Granny has stage 3 ovarian cancer, has had 2 surgeries and is still in the hospital. Which has led me to thinking about a tattoo for her, but this isn't about me in any way shape or form, but a tattoo representing my Granny would be cool, she's influenced my life soooo much. When I think of Granny I think of LOVE. I think of God. I think of Yellow Roses, March Madness, playing games, reading books...how do I combine all my thoughts of Granny into one tattoo?...must think more on that...

I got an early bday present from my good friends, two books on making over my mind and my body....think they were calling me fat? LOL...anyways, made some pretty good choices, changed some food habits, cut down on my volume of food, eaten more vegetables lately than I have in probably two years... and gained 3 lbs, fabulous! (probably 3 lbs in beer)

Maggie is growing up too fast. She is talking, walking up stairs (almost un assisted), running, starting up her 'car' with her 'keys', coloring, 'writing' with crayons(very fancy circley things), eating much better, taking usually 3 bottles a day(which she just asks for), getting familiar with her 'potty'(not going ON it yet but we sit on it and read), dancing ALOT(aj turned on techno the other night and wow she went nuts)...took Maggie up to see Granny twice now, first time I was walking with her down the hall and realized I didn't have to lean over to hold her hand(got a little choked up on that one)...she loves being 'aside'(outside), points out the 'bird fly' and the 'treeee' and 'rock' and 'cars'...last night, since it was 83 degress in Indiana in April, I took her outside in the back yard to run around...she learned to 'climb' the stairs and 'slide' down the slide on her swing set(Mommy helped but man did she think she was hot shit)...which made me realize, I don't have to bundle her up to go out, but I have to apply sunscreen...I'll have to give her a bath probably every night if she plays outside...her tootbugs were so dirty from having her sandals on all day...not that I mind her getting dirty and playing, but my back and baths don't really like each other all that much...

I guess that's it for now...I think I'll have an adult beverage and watch Chelsea Lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment