Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do I say this?

This isn't it. This is not the end of your life. I am, we are, not going to let you just give up. Why would you want to just give up? Are you really ready to leave?
It's not over yet, so why are you acting like this?
I always thought you were such a strong person, I know not just one horrible incident should make me think I was wrong but, it's hard to watch.
I never ever ever ever knew you were so stubborn. Was it because I was a kid?
Wow you are stubborn.
Are you using this as your time to be taken care of because you always took care of everyone else?
I know this cannot be easy, I know this is hard to 'deal' with, I'm trying to put myself in your shoes, but man I hope if this ever happens to me, I don't do what I see you doing. Sounds heartless maybe, but I thought this would go differently because of the kind of person you are, your strength through other difficult times in your life and your huge love for Jesus. Is that why this is going this way? Are you just ready to be in heaven? Well, I'd like to say put on your slippers and stay awhile longer. I want you to see more of Maggie. I want you to be around longer. More basketball games need your hootin and hollarin... I want... I want... I want....I know, it's not about what I want...but I'm not about to give in that easily dang it and just let you go...
I keep praying you'll just snap out of this defeated state...no one WANTS to feel defeated, but you're acting like you don't care....this is very confusing.
I love you so much and I can't see this being how you'll leave us, we need to see YOU again before you go.

1 comment: