Sunday, April 25, 2010

greens not so smoothie

I tried my first attempt at having a 'greens smoothie'...if you can get past the color, which I have to say right after changing a dirty baby butt, it's not that easy to do. The color is less than desirable. Is that why Doritoes are not stale baby poop green? Um, hello.
All I have to do is drink it, first taste, hey, not so bad, mostly tastes like the one banana that I put in it. Weird, so thought it would taste like spinach. Banana-y.
Ok about an inch gone out the glass, room temp smoothie, not so good, so I put it in the fridge for ten minutes and added some ice cubes.
Another inch gone, ok the grainy dirty banana is starting to not go down so "smooth"!
Can't do it. I think for real, I'd rather eat a wheelbarrow full of raw spinach or cooked liver and onions topped with tomatoes for that matter.
Can't do it. The last part went down the disposal side of the sink and the other cup I was going to have tomorrow, well went out in the trash I had just bundled up full of cat poop from the litter box...hmmm..cat poop...more appetizing?! Ew.
Anywho, I'll give the smoothie ONE more try, the chocolate one, if that sucks, you can't forget it. I'll eat my veggies raw and in volumns instead of trying to get the most bang for my buck in one cup full, cuz uh...Me no likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment