Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walmart Fashionista

With my birthday money, I bought 6 shirts,2 pairs of capri pants, 1 pair of bermuda shorts, an orange purse, black sandals, sunglasses and a pair of hoop earrings!
I rule.

I needed clothes for my lovely round figure that I'm sportin...last time I lost weight, I gave away all my FAT clothes of course with the intention of never needing them again, isn't that the idea? Well I have to look cute even if I'm fat...hence the walmart trip for clothes...

I got a really cute pair of sandals for my bday too...which I couldn't bend over to buckle, I literally had to have bff and sister clasp them for me...soooooooo

33 is a brand new me dammit.

BDawg got me the book set "Eat for Health", which he gave to me early, I browsed it...today, I actually picked it up to READ it and APPLY it.

I also did day one of walking and being more active. Phew, I'm out of shape. The first hill was a breath thief...but I made it. Can't beat myself up for trying. I have to do this, I just have to stay motivated. My back will thank me. Plus, shoes will be a thing I can put on all by myself like a big girl, wait, I mean a little girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment